Last Updated On April 26, 2023
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service (the "Agreement") is an agreement between you (the "User" or "you") and Juice News ("we" or "us"). By using our website (juicenews.io) and our email contact ([email protected]), you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you access or use Juice News digital products, including our website and any features or services offered on the site, you agree to comply with this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, please discontinue your use of the site and our services immediately. We may modify or update this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
All original content including but not limited to advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data on our site are protected by applicable copyrights and other proprietary rights, and are the intellectual property of Juice News and its affiliates, licensors, and suppliers. We take active measures to protect our rights to the content to the fullest extent of the law. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on any images or content on our site without our prior written consent or the consent of the original copyright owner, as applicable.
Some of the images and content displayed on our website, juicenews.io, may be original creations of Juice News, while others may come from external sources. By using our website and services, you acknowledge and agree that any images and content you upload or otherwise provide to us may be used by Juice News for any purpose, including but not limited to display on our site and promotion of our services. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us such a license, and that the use of any images or content you provide to us will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Our website and services may contain links to third-party websites, resources, and advertisers. We do not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any third-party content. We are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents or privacy practices. If you have any concerns regarding any third-party content, you should direct them to the third-party in question. We accept responsibility for the content of external websites linked to through our site or services. However, third-party content is accessed at your own risk.
We may distribute content from third-party publishers from time to time, as indicated on our site. In such cases, we only provide limited stylistic input to the content. We do not verify the accuracy of the content provided by any such third-party publishers and take no responsibility for its accuracy.
Use of Services
You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services to take any action that could harm us or a third party. You may not use the Services in violation of applicable laws or in violation of our or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights. You further agree that you shall not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else's attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Services, or any content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof.
Without our prior written consent, you shall not:
- access any part of the Services, content, data or information you do not have permission or authorization to access or for which we have revoked your access;
- use robots, spiders, scripts, services, software or any manual or automatic device, tool or process designed to data mine or scrape the content, data or information from the Services, make automated submissions or interactions such as like and upvotes, or otherwise access or collect the content, data or information from the Services using automated means;
- use services, software or any manual or automatic device, tool, or process designed to circumvent any restriction, condition, or technological measure that controls access to the Services in any way, including overriding any security feature or bypassing or circumventing any access controls or use limits of the Services;
- cache or archive the content (except for a public search engine’s use of spiders for creating search indices);
- take action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure; and
- do anything that could disable, damage or change the functioning or appearance of the Services, including the presentation of advertising.
Engaging in a prohibited use of the Services may result in civil, criminal and/or administrative penalties, fines or sanctions against the user and those assisting the user.
Representations and Warranties; Indemnification; Limitation of Liabilities
By accessing and using our website, you represent and warrant that you will not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to your use of our services.
Juice News is not liable for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages, whether in tort, contract, or any other legal theory, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or data. This limitation on liability shall not be affected even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to release Juice News, its affiliates, and third-party service providers, and each associated director, employee, agents, and officers, from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential), of every kind and nature, known and unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of our services.
Not Financial Advice
The opinions expressed by our writers are their own and should not be taken as financial advice in any way. Our website, Juicenews.io, and our services do not provide investment recommendations, and our content and data should not be relied upon for investment activities.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the jurisdiction where we are based.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Juice News respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature, or that of your authorized agent.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The location of the infringing material on our website.
- Your contact information including your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send any notices of claimed copyright infringement to us at [email protected]. We will promptly investigate and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable laws.